Great news! the craftsayings archive forum is back up online. http://t.co/0sfpxMeX
- Any type of wine glass or goblet may be used.
- Have the words "I'm Sorry" engraved on it. If you're really crafty you can do it yourself with stencils and etching cream or you can have it done at a jewelry or gift shop.
- Decorate as you wish. One idea for a removable decoration follows.
- Fold a small doily in half and decorate with silk flowers and ribbon. Lay it around the stem of glass and overlap edges in back. Glue Velcro on each side of the doily to fasten.
- There are two versions of the poem. Print the poem with religious reference here or poem without religious reference here.
- Trim poem. Attach to stem of glass with ribbon.
This is a Forgiveness/Apology Goblet.