Great news! the craftsayings archive forum is back up online. http://t.co/0sfpxMeX
Collection © 1972 - Present by Shirley Thomas @ CraftSayings.com
Use individually but please do not reprint entire collection or significant portion without copyright notice intact. Thanks and I hope you will enjoy!
- Freedom of the press means no-iron clothes.
- A woman with an immaculate house and a great dinner on the table is a woman expecting her mother-in-law for dinner.
- If birds have little birds
and fish have little fishes,
why can't sinks have little sinks
instead of DIRTY DISHES!!
- When you need some time alone, just start washing the dishes!
- Dirt Free House. The dirt is free.
- This house is protected by a thin layer of dust.
- I'll clean when Sears comes out with a riding vacuum.
- Laundry Room: Drop your pants here.
- Both of us can't look good. It's either me or the house.
- Our laundry room has the latest dirt!
- Men sort their laundry into two piles: Filthy and filthy but wearable.
- Watch for falling killer dust balls!
- If you can’t sweep it once a day, rake it once a week!
- Clean houses never last. Hugs and kisses do.
- Housework gives you warts.
- Please don't feed the dust bunnies.
- Beware: Important scientific experiment now in progress inside this fridge!
- You can eat off my floor. It's covered with crumbs.
- This house is quarantined due to illness. I'm sick of cleaning.
- Housework is a family affair. Family messes, mom cleans!
- Ring bell for service. If no one answers do it yourself.
- Lord, please pick up my spirits. . . and I could use some help with this house too!
- Cleaning and scrubbing can wait,
for babies grow quickly, it’s just fate.
So quiet down cobwebs and dust go to sleep.
I’m rocking my baby cause babies don’t keep.
- I don't like 4 letter words: DUST, IRON, COOK, WASH, MEND, DIET, BAKE....
- A clean house is a sign of a broken computer!
Many more coming!
Sign up for 25 new sayings each week plus much more in weekly newsletter!