Great news! the craftsayings archive forum is back up online. http://t.co/0sfpxMeX
- Gardening adds years to your life and life to your years.
- You have to eat a lot of parsley to be an old sage.
- A rose lives here with an old thorn!
- You can bury a lot of troubles digging in the earth.
- Shhh! Bulbs are resting!
- I used to love my garden
but now that love is dead,
for I found my bachelor buttons
in my black-eyed Susan's bed.
- Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious.
- Gardeners have the sunniest smiles!
- Bless my bloomers!
- The only thing I grow in my garden is tired.
- The philosopher who said that work well done never needs doing over never weeded a garden.
- Beware of snap dragons!
- Mom's garden. Dad's weeds.
- Herbs make good scents.
- If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on the best of lawns.
- Aroma therapy... dirt, flowers, garden!
- Bring on the sunshine!
- Have patience... nothing grows quickly except weeds!
- I dig gardening!
- Tread softly. Your feet are killing me! (On a sign near planted seeds)
- Going to seed without a pot to peat in!
- I fought the lawn and the lawn won!
- The difference between a flower and a weed is a judgment.
- Gardening often begins with daybreak and ends with back break!
- Gardeners know that trees grow on money.
- Weeds -- All you can pick -- FREE!
- Herbs add spice to your life.
- I plant the seed, you make it grow.
You send the rain, I work the hoe.
- Weeds happen, come rain or shine!
- Early to bed, early to rise,
work like hell and fertilize!
- God blesses the hands that work in a garden.
- Hi hoe, hi hoe. A gardening I grow.
- Garden Goddess. . . Hard at work!
- There are two seasonal diversions that can ease the bite of any winter. One is the January thaw. The other is the seed catalogues.
- Despite the gardener's best intentions, nature will improvise.
- Zucchini's terrific...
Like bunnies, prolific!
- Patience in gardening is a necessity, hardly a virtue.
- The grass may look greener on the other side but it still has to be mowed!
- God's in charge of flowers and seeds and I'm in charge of all the weeds.
- Sprinkle seeds of kindness everywhere.
Make the world a happier place here and there.
- Winter, spring, summer, fall. Lord, thank you for them all.
- It's been so dry the trees have been whistling for the dogs!
- One for the rock, one for the crow,
One to die, and one to grow. - English saying
- One for the blackbird, one for the crow,
One for the cutworm, and one to grow. - American saying
- A good gardener always plants 3 seeds...one for the bugs, one for the weather and one for himself.
- Many eyes go through the meadows, but few see the flowers.
- Abandon your post, and nature will sneak in and steal you blind!
Many more coming!
Sign up for 25 new sayings each week plus much more in weekly newsletter!
Clip Art Credit: http://www.cksinfo.com/clipart8.htm dog
http://www.belluccidesign.it/clip_art/index3.htm red flower
http://www.clipsahoy.com lady bug
http://www.school.discovery.com/clipart/clip/flwrdrop.html happy flower