Great news! the craftsayings archive forum is back up online. http://t.co/0sfpxMeX
- Trace the bunny shape onto the fun foam and cut out.
- Cover heavily with Aileen's Clear Gel Tacky Glue. Working a section at a time, cover it with the pearls. The glue can go on thick and will dry completely clear.
- When dry, glue glitter around edges.
- Let dry and brush on Aileen's Paper Glaze over the top of the pearls and around the glitter on the sides.
- When dry, brush on diamond Folkart Gems and let dry.
- Glue pin backing on with a glue gun.
- Glue the rose at the neck with a glue gun.
- Notes: It is important to let everything dry completely before moving to the next step. This project works best on patterns without a lot of detail, which makes shaping tricky.
What a great project for Mother's Day!!