Great news! the craftsayings archive forum is back up online. http://t.co/0sfpxMeX
Fabric Print Pin
by Lori Jean Knowles
Stiff self-adhesive white felt
DecoArt's Triple Thick
FolkArt Gems in diamond color
Bells, jump rings and/or embellishments
- Find a fabric print that would make a nice pin. A print without a lot of "twists and turns" when cutting works best.
- Cut out the print that you'll be using for your pin.
- Firmly press print to STIFF self-adhesive white felt.
- Cut out the print on the felt.
- Brush on a thin layer of DecoArt's Triple Thick with a soft, flat paint brush. Allow to dry. A fan helps this process! The Triple Thick makes the colors really "pop".
- When dry, brush on a layer of FolkArt Gems in the color diamonds.
- When dry, put a second coat of "Triple Thick" on the fabric pin. A third coat is optional.
- Attach bells with jump rings or embellishments of your choice.
- Hot glue a pin backing on the back.