- Make orange Jell-O using speed set method. Place in fridge.
- Make green Jell-O using speed set method. Place in fridge.
- When soft set, fill half way a clean baby food jar, jelly jar or any small jar with orange Jell-O.
- Put a few gummy worms into the Jell-O, with half their bodies in Jell-O.
- Pour a second layer of green Jell-O. You may want to push in a few more gummy worms.
- Cover top of jar with a small square of muslin or homespun fabric. Tie on with raffia or ribbon.
- Print labels here. Glue to jar with small amount of white tacky glue or glue stick.