Great news! the craftsayings archive forum is back up online. http://t.co/0sfpxMeX
- Cut seed shapes from tan/light brown construction paper.
- Write with Sharpie pen things you would like your honey or kids to do like "Honeydew paint the house!" or "Honeydew clean your room!" on each seed. It might help to add a little red heart to each seed! lol
- Put "seeds" in a jar with candy kisses.
- Use clear contact paper or Xyron machine to attach poem as a label to the jar.
- Use a jar with pretty lid or lay a circle of fabric on jar lid and tie at neck of jar with raffia.
- If you sell these leave the seeds blank so that the buyer can fill in before giving.
Clip Art Credit: Unknown